Time is of the essence and I must make this brief but I shall re-write this and re-post with images and details. Here is just the raw intel…
- Fished from 10:15am to 3:40pm
- Caught One Brown Trout, Had an Awesome Day.
- Air Temp: 26 Degrees at Arrival, 39 at Departure.
- Water Temp: 43 Degrees on Arrival, 45 at Departure.
- Flows are clean and clear.
- Prepare for the Baetis, they are coming.
- Mucho Midge Activity, started as early as 11am.
This image was taken streamside and is slightly elongated due to the curve in the glass jar it is in. I collected this sample this morning, I know the image is small and blurry but trust me on this one, those are developed wingpads. I was really excited when I saw this proof they should be hatching soon. Liz is travelling to New Zeland and has taken the camera I usually use, thanks to Sershen for the loaner. I still have the live sample, I will try to get a better image.