Notes of Interest:
- Arrival at ~10:30am Water Temp 42 Degrees, Air Temp Upper 30’s
- Nymphed up smaller Browns on a #20 Miracle Nymph
- Swapped to Streamers at 12:30pm. Water Temp ~44 Degrees
- Landed ~10 Browns/Rainbows between 10-14inches
- Stream Clouded up quite abit around 3pm, Fishing Slowed (No Water Temp.)
- No bugs today other than a few scattered midges, minimal rising from the trout.
- I emailed the DNR regarding the concerning Dam, I was told it will be removed ASAP.
[singlepic id=1372 w=495 h=415 float=center]